The Transcending Family Business Program is a consulting program that offers family businesses an effective organizational structure that allows them to expand their business either domestically or internationally, better coordinate the leadership transition among family members, and ensure the family legacy in the next generation of leaders.
Types of services that we perform:
• Evaluation of the family business model and proposal of a more convenient organizational structure
• Assessment of leadership and managerial skills of the family members that run the business
• Gap analysis between the family members profile and the profiles required for business success
• Development of training plan
• Training of family staff
• Development of the family’s values and quality standards
• Managing the transition between the entrepreneurial model and the corporate model
• Support in the international market strategy and expansion of the family business
• Career plans and succession plans
• Creation of executive and advisory boards
• Suggestions on the rational and emotional transition to the next generation of relatives that will be in charge of the business
• Due diligence for international investment and penetration in new markets
• Personalized managerial coaching for the entire family
• Ensured company’s sustainability beyond its founders
• Better management of the transition between the generations that run the business
• Increased profitability
• Improved communication among family members
• Reduced risks in international expansion plans
• Clarity of roles and capabilities of each family member and support staff
• Adoption of world-class quality standards
Issue: A family business dedicated to the distribution of automotive parts based in South America wanted to open its first branch abroad and begin securing their family legacy.
Solution: We assessed the skills of the family members who had the mission of opening the first branch. It was identified that one of the members did not have the competences proposed for the job that was being assigned and was reassigned to a new position more appropriate to their profile. Along with the attorneys in the new branch’s country we proposed the right tax alternatives for the business, we investigated the market to identify the best approach to clients, and we created a marketing plan for the new branch. We recommended adapting the product names to the Spanish language customs of the target country and we helped the client in establishing new lines of credit with their suppliers.
Result: Breakeven reached within 14 months of the branch opening, and the family is much clearer regarding their purpose and managerial roles, allowing them to secure their family legacy and business growth through the opening of new branches.
Please contact us for a free, no-obligation quote. Any information that you provide us is strictly maintained private and under a confidentiality agreement, as we value your privacy above everything else.
Request Your Free First Consultation:
Solicite Su Primera Consulta Gratuita:
Tel. (786) 370-2884
Dualis Consulting Corp Miami FL
Office: 350 Lincoln Road Miami Beach 2nd floor. 33139