Request Your Free First Consultation:
Solicite Su Primera Consulta Gratuita:
Tel. (786) 370-2884
Dualis Consulting Corp Miami FL
Office: 350 Lincoln Road Miami Beach 2nd floor. 33139
Your Business in South Florida
At Dualis Consulting Corp. we know that moving your business to another country is a big decision, that is why we want to offer you our consulting services to try to reduce that learning curve and begin to make profit as soon as possible.
We have allied with organizations that support Latin Americans businesses and entrepreneurs to the US market. For example, SCORE a non-profit organization dependent of Small Business Administration (SBA), HIBF Hispanic Business Initiative Fund, Hispanic Unity of Florida and Global Entrepreneurship Week.
We will always represent you and your interests, analyze objectively what are your best business options. As coaches, we can help you and your family with "orientation talks" for your new opportunity as an immigrant.
We can help you with:
- Business Feasibility Analysis
- Development and structuring of the business model that best suits you and your family
- Creation of Marketing Plans and/or Business Plans
- Staff recruitment (search for the team that you need)
- Training of personnel
- Customized workshops for your business
- Consulting programs to increase sales and expand your network
- Advertising and Marketing strategies and contact information of professionals: Web Page Designers, SEO specialists, Logos, Flyers, Business Cards designers, etc.
Why Hire Dualis When Starting a Business in Florida?
- As experienced business consultants we know what works and what does not work to protect your investment in South Florida.
- As independent consultants, the only purpose of our analysis is that you have the business that best works for you.
- We speak both English and Spanish.
- We analyze the rational and emotional elements of your arrival to Florida.
- We develop a business plan that not only complies with your immigration requirements (visa) but it also describes the profitable possibilities of your business in the United States.
- We know the rules of the game and we do everything in an organized and timely manner. Remember that although the Latin culture is predominant in South Florida, businesses are managed with a more North-American approach.
- We sponsor several networking events with different multichambers. Participating in these events allows you to get in touch with other businesses in the area.
- We can put you in contact with real state specialists, accountants, immigration attorneys, and franchises.
- We know the different financing opportunities available.
- We analyze your entrepreneurial and managerial skills with our own software to coach you in the areas that you need to improve to increase your opportunities of success in Florida and in the rest of the United States.