Request Your Free First Consultation:
Solicite Su Primera Consulta Gratuita:
Tel. (786) 370-2884
Dualis Consulting Corp Miami FL
Office: 350 Lincoln Road Miami Beach 2nd floor. 33139
Our many years of experience in managing various business functions is what makes us experts at meeting your company's needs.
CEO and Consultant Leader
MBA of C. Michigan University in the United States, and International Business and Integrated Marketing Communication graduate from Metropolitan University in Venezuela.
President of Dualis Consulting Corp. in Miami, Florida. International Speaker. MBA Professor at Ana G Mendez University in Miramar, Florida. Heradio has performed consulting services in USA, Venezuela, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Panama, and Mexico.
He is also a Counselor for SCORE, a nonprofit division of the Small Business Administration (SBA) organization dedicated to educating entrepreneurs and helping small businesses start, grow, and succeed nationwide.
Mr. Luces has also performed services for companies such as Diageo, the world largest liquor and spirits Corporation, Pfizer the world largest Pharmaceutical, P&G, Avianca and several small business owners around the world.
Former National Trade Marketing Manager for Pfizer Consumer Division. Earlier Treasury Manager for the same company. In addition he worked for Dow Chemical Polyethylene Division USA developing e-commerce B2B.
- Best Treasurer for Pfizer Latin America 2002
- Best Graduate Professor for UCAB University in Venezuela 2007-2008
- One of the Ten Best Entrepreneurs in Venezuela 2007 (Manager Magazine)
- Published articles in Money Magazine Venezuela, Journal of International Trade Federal Reserve of India, Colombian-Venezuelan Chamber Magazine, Farmatrade Magazine.
- For his work and entrepreneurial/business achievements, the US government granted Mr. Luces an Immigrant Visa for his Extraordinary Abilities in the areas of business and education (Dec 2009).
Tel. (786) 370-2884
Vicepresident, CFO, and Senior Consultant
Yerina is co-founder of Dualis Consulting Corp. As a business consultant she has earned expertise on Risk Assessment, Enterprise Risk Management, Processes Analysis and Risk Control Management. She has performed consulting services in USA, Venezuela, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Panama, and Mexico.
Mrs. Mejias is also President and Editor in Chief of Emprendt Latino Magazine, an organization created to inspire the business dreams of the US Hispanics. She is a Accountant graduated from Catholic University Andres Bello in Venezuela. She earned a specialization degree in International Business and Integrated Marketing Communication from Metropolitan University in Venezuela. She also graduated from the 6th Program for Entrepreneurship at the Institute for Higher Studies of Administration.
Previously to creating Emprendt and Dualis, Yerina worked for several organizations such as Deloitte & Touch, Baker Hughes, Pfizer and Dairy Partners America DPA (Joint Venture of Nestle & Fonterra).
- Approved provider for the Hispanic Business Initiative Fund HBIF in Miami, Florida.
- As a consultant, Yerina co-developed a business plan for Sotano TV (a TV & Web commercial producer), which won an award as the Third Most Creative Approach at the 2009 IDEA Contest, in Venezuela.